Saturday 27th February, 2016
3:30pm to 4:20pm
In this talk we’ll cover deep technical questions to get better understanding of some common issues and pitfalls we could face with while functional tests scaling:
– Static context: friend or enemy?
– Accurate Selenium Grid nodes’ identification: how to run tests on particular configuration?
– Generic DataProvider: how we can safely manage test data?
– Object pool: how to distribute unique entities between tests?
– Support tools: rebooting remote services and advanced screenshots processing.
You could find more information about this talk here.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session