Tuesday 8th November, 2016
11:15am to 1:00pm
Most TCs spend the first 5 years learning product technology, mastering tools, and improving their writing and editing. But what about managing time and projects, or working with other people?
This workshop helps participants learn these important soft skills.
For project management, participants will learn how to:
• gather information to more accurately estimate a project
• set clear expectations for deliverables
• plan a project based on resources
• track a project
For personnel management, participants will learn how to:
• set expectations
• manage without hovering
• build a positive work environment for a team
• resolve conflict
• find and develop the right people
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session