Capturing the next wave of private market opportunities
For 6 years the AVCJ Indonesia Forum has been THE meeting place for the leaders of the alternative investments industry in the region. From the founders of Indonesian private equity and venture capital firms, the emerging startups driving the consumer wave to regional and global institutional investors, AVCJ Forum is the ecosystem curator and the place to discover new ideas and business partners.
Join the AVCJ Indonesia Forum to hear from local and regional private investors sharing their view on the Indonesia's burgeoning market for a day of thought provoking discussion and networking.
Key reasons to attend include:
* HEAR from leading local and regional players sharing their view on Indonesia's burgeoning market
* NETWORK with nearly 200 of Asia's leading PE professionals and business executives
* MEET 40+ Limited Partners from around the world
* FIND OUT which LPs are committing to Indonesian funds and how to secure their investment
* JOIN for a day of thought provoking discussions about how the market is evolving and help Indonesian businesses grow
Jalan M. H. Thamrin Kav. 28-30, Jakarta, Indonesia, 10350