Wednesday 3rd May, 2017
8:30am to 10:30am
Creating an effective analytics organization and culture requires talented analysts and data scientists but there is so much more that is needed for success. This session will focus on how to develop your analytics department, and the core competencies that are needed to create a high impact analytics organization.
Key topics covered:
- Where should analytics sit within a business – discussing organizational models.
- Examining which company dynamics impact the way in which you structure your team and why they matter?
- Defining the operating model – what is the best way to organize your teams to be effective and deliver services in the most efficient way?
- The importance of establishing a vision and strategy for your analytics organization.
- Discussing the challenges around business integration, how do you embed analytics within your organization so that it becomes an ingrained business process?
- Creating cross-functional, cross-departmental teams for success.
- Determining the variety of skill sets needed for your analytics organization to be successful.
- The importance of focusing on business results and what really matters.
- Earning a “seat at the table” with your business partners.
- The importance of effective communications – measuring, tracking and communicating success.
Ways to improve team engagement leading to better results.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session