Wednesday 3rd May, 2017
8:30am to 10:30am
It is predicted that within 5 years the Chief Analytics Officer (CAO) will become the most strategic role within any organization. So as a strategic CAO, how can you deliver value to your business in the areas that need it most? How can you implement change and drive innovation for our business? In this session we explore the key areas you need to focus on to deliver timely value for your business – insights in the right form, delivered at the right level and at the right time.
Key topics covered:
- Discussing the importance of truly understanding your business and its needs.
- How can you ensure your team has the required business knowledge to deliver and innovate?
- The importance of aligning your deliverables with business KPIs
- Discussing the importance of entrepreneurialism within your team – giving your team the room to grow, innovate and be autonomous.
Serving the needs of your business – making sure you are delivering insights and processes the business is ready for.
- Creating an agile team and approach, whilst ensuring that it is in balance with the maturity of your organization.
- Disruptive technology – adopt and discard new technology rapidly, constantly test and learn, to remain agile.
- The importance of understanding other sectors and industries, how they are being innovative and how this might apply to your own organization.
- Communication, communication, communication!
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session