Tuesday 23rd May, 2017
9:00am to 5:00pm
- Short introduction to problem domain.
- Domain Events: collaborative modeling starting from the key system events.
- Key Actions: discovery of user initiated commands, of key roles and external systems involved.
- Aggregates: finding aggregates and transaction boundaries.
- Bounded Context & Subdomains: natural domain boundaries are identified, and strategies for partitioning the model into independent models and components are visualized and discussed.
- Test strategies for key aggregates: managing emerging acceptance tests for key scenario.
- Q & A: topic marketplace about the hottest topics. No critical question will be left unanswered.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session