Call for speakers
Closes in 6 days, 14 hours
We are looking for *inspiring* speakers that can cover topics about the modern web: back-end and front-end.
- Abstracts should be at least 120 words long and indicate target audience (beginner/daily user/expert)
- Submission must include a short technical and presentation resume of the speaker
- All talks will be given in English and last 45 minutes
- We DO NOT accept single commercial solutions talks via Call for Papers.
- Speakers will have full, unlimited access to all conference days, events and materials and to the sea of course :)
Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com with the materials mentioned above together with your conditions to come and to speak at our awesome event on the Bulgarian sea cost.
This call is open.
Closes on: 2nd April 2017