A control repo is the content of a Puppet environment, it provides the Puppet code and data needed in a Puppet infrastructure.
In this presentation we will see:
- The principles of a sane structure for a control repo
- How to organize the local and public modules in the control repo.
- How to classify nodes using grouping strategies as roles and profiles
- How to structure our Hiera hierarchies and data
- How to test the control-repo code in a local Vagrant environment
- How to manage a full Puppet code workflow, from development to testing and deployment
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session