Local councils are undergoing rapid and drastic changes due to government legislation, digital disruption and online mobility. Communities’ expectations are changing and digitality is becoming ingrained in daily practice. As councils look for solutions to increase efficiency and productivity internally and with their communities, innovation calls.
At the Local Government Technology & Innovation Summit, you will explore two journeys:
- The first will cover the needed culture and leadership to achieve efficient services through a technology driven model.
- The second will focus on the practical strategies implemented by rural, metropolitan and regional councils across the nation. They will cover their challenges, lessons learned and approaches to combat barriers.
Attend to learn:
- Bridging the gap between IT and business leaders
- Understand technology role in digital transformation
- Data management for greater community collaboration
- Cloud strategies for an efficient council
Who will attend?
- Corporate/Business Services
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- IT/ICT Managers
- Information Services
- Business Improvement Managers
- Information Management
Standard: AUD 2099
Commercial Solution Providers: AUD 3999
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session