Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Effective, actionable cybersecurity techniques are crucial to combat today's cyber threats. At SANS Los Angeles - Long Beach 2017 (July 10-15), get hands-on, cutting edge training from the best cybersecurity teachers in the country.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- NEW course: MGT517: Managing Security Operations: Detection, Response, and Intelligence
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cybersecurity topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
At SANS events, you get the kind of immersion-style training that you can put to work immediately, and our top-rated instructors are dedicated to helping you meet your goals. Don't miss this opportunity to strengthen your information security skillset with hands-on training.
“SANS provides the best information/cybersecurity training, bar none. They are able to do this because it is more than a training organization. SANS is a community of passionate, practicing professionals who impart actionable knowledge and experiences that can make an immediate impact.” - Steve Bernard
701 West Ocean Blvd, 90831
This event has been claimed