Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
SANS is a passionate community of practicing information security professionals imparting actionable intel. Our courses are taught by real-world practitioners, and their practical expertise adds value to the training material. Please join us at SANS San Francisco Winter 2017 (Nov 27-Dec 2), and learn new aspects of information security you can apply immediately to defend your organization from cyber attackers.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Choose from nine information security courses taught by real-world practitioners
- Attend keynote: “Windows Exploratory Surgery with Process Hacker” by Jason Fossen
- NEW course: MGT517: Managing Security Operations: Detection, Response, and Intelligence
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics, including smartphone security trends.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from the best, and gain knowledge you can implement immediately.
Statements from SANS alumni regarding their training experience:
“Great use of real life examples and stories to make content memorable.” - Miguel Salazar, Berkeley Lab
“Awesome content and instructor; valuable insight and information for any InfoSec professional.” - Giovanni Mazpule, Presidio
333 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, California, USA, 94102