Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Information security training in Orlando, FL from SANS Institute, the global leader in information security training. SANS 2017 returns to Orlando, Florida offering more than 40+ hands-on, intensive cyber security training courses all taught by the industry's top instructors. Regardless of the course you select, SANS promises that you will be able to use what you learn as soon as you return to your office. Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your week:
- Choose from more than 40+ information security courses ranging from introductory level to the most advanced training available. Most are aligned with GIAC Certifications and OnDemand Bundles.
- Enhance your training by registering for a 2-day skills-based class, available at a reduced cost along with your 5- or 6-day course.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges at vendor expo and SANS@Night bonus evening sessions.
- Learn how to implement a broad range of practical solutions that you can use immediately.
- Challenge your skills at the DFIR NetWars Tournament, CORE NetWars Experience.
- Join us at the Hyatt Regency Orlando where a discounted rate of $229 is available through March 15.
Nothing beats the SANS live training experience. Don't delay as many courses sold out last year. Register today to guarantee your seat and to lay a strong foundation for a successful year!
presented by Randy Marchany
presented by Jorge Orchilles
presented by Lance Spitzner
presented by Bryce
presented by Dave Shackleford
presented by James Tarala
45 sessions presented by 43 speakers
9801 International Drive, 32819