Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Arm yourself with the information you need to defeat cyber attackers. At SANS Austin Winter 2017 (Dec 4-9), leading industry experts offer knowledge and tools to help you protect your organization's assets and advance your IT security career.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Choose from eight information security courses designed for all types of security professionals
- NEW course: SEC555: SIEM with Tactical Analytics
- Attend keynote: "Automobile Forensics - Infotainment and Telematics" by Paul A. Henry
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics, including the newest memory forensics techniques, and how to become an InfoSec rock star.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
Hands-on exercises and labs incorporated throughout the training enable you to practice and retain the course material, so you can apply what you learn the day you return to the office. Register now!
Statements from SANS alumni regarding their training experience:
"Very practical information, up-to-date and useful. I will be able to use what I learn the first day back in the office." - Darren Dozier, RBFCU
"This training is making me more valuable for my company by equipping me with so many tools that I can start using right away!" - Cody Pollard, GuideStone Financial Resources
500 East 4th Street, Austin, Texas, 78701