Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
At SANS Phoenix-Mesa 2017 (Oct. 9-14), improve your IT security skills, and stay ahead of the cyber adversaries who seek to harm your organization's assets. Learn from industry leaders teaching critical information and practical techniques in cyber defense, pen testing and security management to professionals on the front lines of cyber security.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Choose from seven information security courses taught by world-class instructors
- Learn immediately applicable security skills
- Attend keynote: "If I Wake Evil!!!" by John Strand
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics, including HTTP2 and ransomware.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
Protect your organization and get the training you need to advance your career. Register today!
Statements from SANS alumni regarding their training experience:
"Perfect combination of lab, lecture and personal experience." - Valerie Hufford, Deloitte
"SANS training opens your eyes to specific impacts of attacks and ways to prevent." - Paul Gienger, Border States Electric
860 North Riverview, 85201