Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Be better prepared for cyber-attacks and data breaches. At SANS Miami 2017 (Nov 6-11), we offer training with applicable tools and techniques for effective cyber security practices. Gain the skills and tools you need to win the battle against the wide range of cyber adversaries who seek to harm your environment.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Choose from five information security courses taught by world-class instructors
- Attend keynote: “If I Wake Evil!!!” by John Strand
- Sharpen your skills with hands-on exercises and labs
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics, including how to leverage free Linux tools.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
At SANS events, you get immersion-style training that you can put to work immediately, and our top-rated instructors are dedicated to helping you meet your goals. Don't miss this opportunity to strengthen your information security skillset with hands-on training.
Statements from SANS alumni regarding their training experience:
"This was so eye opening. I am now hungry for more." - Bob Fairbanks, ACUITY
"These SANS courses are a vortex of all the important information needed to do a better job." - Patrick Barwick, IS Corp
2889 McFarlane Road Coconut Grove, Florida, 33133