Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Develop much-needed skills to protect against today's cyber-attacks. Join us for SANS Seattle 2017 (Oct 30-Nov 4), and get hands-on training needed to sharpen your skills and accelerate your cyber security career.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Choose from seven information security courses taught by leading industry experts
- Attend SANS@Night Bonus Session: “Infosec State of the Union” by Jake Williams
- NEW course: SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth, taught by David Hoelzer
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics, including exploiting stack overflows and how to leverage Mitre’s ATT&CK™ Framework.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
Register for training from the industry's top cyber security practitioners, and learn to more effectively combat the growing wave of breaches and cyber-attacks.
Statements from SANS alumni regarding their training experience:
“This course has A LOT of quality content. The instructor’s knowledge is very extensive and a great supplement to the course.” - Tyler Jarmon, Amazon
“An extremely valuable experience covering many practical examples and useful suggestion of actionable content.” - Neal Smyth, HSBC
515 Madison Street, 98104