Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
At SANS Tysons Corner Fall 2017 (October 14-21), get top-notch training from the best IT security instructors in the industry. Learn effective, actionable cyber security techniques crucial to combating today's cyber threats.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Choose from 10 information security courses taught by real-world practitioners
- Accelerate your career with hands-on, immersion-style training
- Attend the keynote: "Everything You Ever Learned About Passwords Is Wrong", by Keith Palmgren
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics, including industrial control system security, ransomware and ShellBags.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from the best, and gain knowledge you can put to work immediately.
Statements from SANS alumni regarding their training experience:
"SANS training is very practical, and teaches you the tools and how to operate them." - Antonio Valente, Portuguese Air Force
"This training is comprehensive and inclusive." - Jim Clayton, Lockheed Martin
7920 Jones Branch Drive Mclean, VA