The 4th annual SANS Security Awareness Summit is on and it will be bigger and better than ever. Every year, we strive to provide the very best forum for security awareness officers looking to take their program to the next level! Our promise is to provide actionable lessons you can take back and apply right away within your own organization, with a focus on your industry, employee base, and current maturity level. This two-day Summit includes expert awareness-focused talks, interactive discussions, networking events, and more!
- Video Wars: Watch the different training videos organizations have created and hear from them how they created the videos, what worked and did not work, and why.
- Show-n-Tell Booths: More booths and a dedicated session for attendees to interact with all the different awareness materials organizations have developed. This is a great opportunity to learn how organizations made the materials, which ones were the most effective and why.
- Onsite Lunches: Stay for lunch and mix/mingle with other attendees.
- Group Case Studies: Work on case studies as a group, then compare your results with other teams. See and learn how others approach securing the human element.
- Evening Socials: Take a chance to unwind and socialize with your peers at organized social events every night.
Only by working together as a community will we be able to address the human challenge.
In addition, choose from one of six world-class SANS courses offered to help you expand your information security expertise. SANS instructors are experienced industry practitioners considered to be among the best cybersecurity instructors in the world. They will provide you and your community with the expert guidance and skills you need to stop cyber-attacks against your organizations.
Who should attend?
- Compliance Officers/Legal/Audit
- Security Awareness/Culture Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Security Engineers/Architects
2555 West End Ave, 37203