Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
SANS is recognized around the world as the best place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Join us for SANS Boston Spring 2018 (March 25-30) for immersion training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organization against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your information security training:
- Choose from six of SANS Institute's most popular training courses
- Learn from world class instructors who are actively involved in the industry
- Sharpen your skills with hands-on, immersion-style training
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
Our mission at SANS is to deliver cutting-edge information security knowledge and skills to all students in order to protect people and assets. At the heart of everything we do is the SANS Promise: Students will be able to use the new skills they have learned as soon as they return to work. See that promise in action at SANS Boston Spring 2018.
Statements from SANS alumni regarding their training experience:
“There’s nothing that compares to the detail and real-world content in this course.” - John Daskal, Lockheed Martin
“When I complete a SANS class, I know I will be able to apply what I have learned when I get back to work!” - Bill Petersen, Global Payments
60 School Street, 02108