Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Join us for exceptional cyber security training at SANS New York City Winter 2018 (Feb 26-Mar 3). SANS training teaches you to see new aspects of information security and better understand how to implement security layers to defend your organization from cyber-attacks. The practical expertise of SANS instructors adds value to the training material, so you not only learn the information, but can apply it when you return to work.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your information security training:
- Six information security courses taught by world-class instructors
- Hands-on exercises allow you to practice and retain the course material
- Learn vital skills needed to protect your organization and advance your career
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
SANS is recognized around the world as the best place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Register today for immersion training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organization against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
Statements from SANS alumni regarding their training experience:
“So much good information is shared in the class. Labs are great hands-on to learn about tools.” - Lee Packer, Cisco
“This was amazing training that showed from beginning to end how to investigate a possible breach, as well as ways to identify and prevent it.” - Jimmy Hwang, Wyndham Worldwide Corp.
811 7th Avenue, W 53rd St, 10019