Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
As the information security field continually evolves, success requires committing to a career of learning, from fundamentals to advanced techniques. To put you firmly on this learning path, join us at SANS San Francisco Spring 2018 (March 12-17), featuring industry leaders addressing today's greatest cyber threats.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your information security training:
- Seven information security courses taught by the industry's top instructors
- Actionable cyber security techniques help you combat today's cyber threats
- Hands-on training equips you with practical skills you can implement immediately
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
The practical expertise of SANS instructors adds value to the training material, so you not only learn the information, but can apply it when you return to work.
Statements from SANS alumni regarding their training experience:
“Top-notch training and education.” - Jaime Manriquez, Santa Cruz County Bank
“SANS training is pertinent to both my current job and the direction our organization needs to go.” - Jorge Henneke, CA Dept. of Conservation
555 North Point Street, 94133