Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Our mission at SANS is to deliver cutting-edge information security knowledge and skills to all students in order to protect people and assets. At the heart of everything we do is the SANS Promise: Students will be able to use the new skills they have learned as soon as they return to work. See that promise in action at SANS Scottsdale 2018 (Feb 5-10).
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your information security training:
- Eight information security courses taught by real-world practitioners
- NEW course: SEC555: SIEM with Tactical Analytics
- Sharpen your skills with hands-on exercises and labs
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Challenge your skills during two nights at [NetWars – specify type].
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
Get the training you need to protect your organization and advance your career. Register today!
Statements from SANS alumni regarding their training experience:
“The tools and concepts presented at SANS training provided me with the skills necessary to meet my professional development goals.” - Anthony DeVoto, Ernst & Young
“SANS SEC501 completely prepared me for the GIAC GCED exam, and I was completely confident for questions on everything from Defensive Network Infrastructure, First Responder issues, Data Loss Prevention, and then Malware and Packet Analysis. Paul Henry did a terrific job making the class impactful and the material memorable, and I’m very thankful to have ended up in his class!” Nick Johnson, Physician Network Advantage
6333 North Scottsdale Road, 85250