Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Information Security Training in New Orleans, Louisiana
Kick start the new year with our first live training event of 2018! Please join us in New Orleans for SANS Security East 2018 (Jan 8-13), and experience exceptional cyber security training designed to help you advance your career. SANS’ training is unrivaled in the industry, and our passionate instructors are leading industry experts and practitioners. Their practical expertise adds value to the training material, ensuring you will be able to apply what you learn the day you return to work.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- More than 20 information security courses taught by world-class instructors
- Two types of Netwars: Core and Cyber Defense
- NEW courses: SEC460: Enterprise Threat and Vulnerability Assessment and SEC555: SIEM with Tactical Analytics
Please check the schedule for course dates, as courses may begin and end on different days during the week of training.
- Five- and Six-Day Courses Begin: Monday, January 8
- NetWars: Thursday, January 11 and Friday, January 12
Now is the time to sharpen your information security skills. Register today, and laissez les bons temps rouler!
Statements from SANS alumni regarding their training experience:
"Fast-paced education in a large array of extremely relevant cyber-related material." - Elliott Mendelow, JPMorgan Chase
"SANS training is very eye-opening and helps you to realize the magnitude of possible security risks." - Steve Lundberg, HP Enterprise Services
Two Poydras Street, 70130