Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Cyber attackers are targeting you. Do you have the skills needed to defeat them? At SANS Northern VA Spring - Tysons 2018 (March 19-24), you will learn the tools and techniques required to protect your organization’s assets. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from the best instructors in the industry.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your information security training:
- Eight information security courses designed for all types of security professionals
- All courses are taught by real-world practitioners
- NEW courses: SEC555: SIEM with Tactical Analytics; DEV540: Secure DevOps and Cloud Application Security
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
The practical expertise of SANS instructors adds value to the training material, so you not only learn the information, but can apply it when you return to work.
Statements from SANS alumni regarding their training experience:
“SANS has, by far, the most comprehensive and effective study courses available.” - William Badentschen, Georgetown University
“SANS training uses current, real-world information and hands-on lab experiences that really allows the material to sink in.” - Kevin Meadows, Northrup Grumman
7920 Jones Branch Drive Mclean, VA