Who do you know who’s going?
Sign in to austin2013.lanyrd.com with Twitter (or LinkedIn) and we’ll show you which of your contacts are attending SXSW Interactive this year. If they’re speaking, we’ll highlight their sessions for you as well.
Plan your schedule
We’ve worked hard to make our unofficial session guide the best tool possible for exploring the SXSW schedule. We’ve enhanced the official schedule in a bunch of different ways:
- Our planner is powered by your contacts - we’ll show you the sessions your contacts from Twitter and LinkedIn are presenting or plan to attend, or you can track interesting people directly on Lanyrd.
- We’ve hunted down the Twitter accounts for more than 1,700 of the speakers - if you’re following a speaker, we’ll show you their sessions when you sign in.
- Our team have added session topics, letting you slice and dice the schedule. For example, here are marketing sessions on Sunday, Core Conversations in the Sheraton and Workshops covering HTML5.
- If Lanyrd has video or slides from a speaker’s talks at other events, we’ll highlight them on the session page to help you pick the most interesting sessions. Example: Brian Solis interviews Shaq.
- Heart set on going to a panel? You can plan to attend it so your contacts know where to catch you during the conference. Afraid of commitment? Hit track to add it to your schedule without implying that you’ll definitely be in the room.
- During SXSW, we’ll be running our geolocation-enabled now and next tool to help you quickly find out what’s going on nearby - especially handy for if you find yourself at one of the venues further away from the convention center.
- Our grid view makes it easy to spot sessions that overlap. Track candidate sessions on Lanyrd, then fire up your personalised grid to make sure everything fits together.
Your personal schedule, offline on your mobile
Build your own schedule on austin2013.lanyrd.com, then fire up our iPhone or Android/Mobile Web app to instantly sync it to your phone. Our apps automatically store everything offline, so you’ll be able to see your plans even if you don’t have a reliable data connection in Austin.
And if you prefer to use your own calendar we have iCal feeds of the sessions you are tracking or plan to attend, which work great with iPhone and Android phones or OS X Calendar.
Start planning your SXSW
Sign in to austin2013.lanyrd.com and start planning your conference. If you have any suggestions, questions or feedback drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Natalie and Simon will both be at SXSW Interactive this year - drop us a line if you’d like to meet up!